Celebrating 200 Years of Service in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati
“Let Your Service Shine”
An Archdiocesan-wide Service Day
- Select a committee and a chair or coordinator for your 10.09.2021 project(s). Groups within a parish or small parishes could work together on the project(s).
- Create projects that will benefit those most in need and involve volunteers of all ages and capabilities.
- Invite the volunteers.
- By September 1, 2021, send your service plans to Cerb@sistersofmercy.org
- On your service day, take pictures.
- Send pictures, the number of volunteers who participated in your service projects, and a simple name or description of the service projects in each photo to Cerb@sistersofmercy.org
- Help us spread the good news of the number serving and the number of those being served.
- Celebrate with your volunteers the many ways that your group assisted others.
Sunday, September 12, 2021 | 9:00 AM | Holocaust & Humanity Center
Join the Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center for its first-ever Upstander Service Day. This service day allows participants to give back to the community through a volunteer service project while meeting people of all ages and learning more about what it means to be an upstander. During the day, we’ll teach people about being an upstander and how it ties into our mission, while working to put those lessons into action during a volunteer day.