- This event has passed.
Overcoming Fear: Addressing anti-Muslim Bias in the Classroom and Community
August 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
This pilot 4-Part virtual FREE training course is specifically designed for educators and community leaders who are asking these questions and are ready to commit to countering anti-Muslim discrimination in their communities in word and in deed.
This virtual training course will cover the following:
- Understanding and Contextualizing Anti-Muslim Bigotry
- Messaging and Communicating for Change
- Strategies for Engagement and Change
LIVE SESSION DATES:
- Module 1 Live Intro Session: Tuesday, July 27th, 11:00am-1:00pmET
- Module 2 Live Session: Tuesday, August 3rd, 11:00am-1:00pmET
- Module 3 Live Session: Tuesday, August 10th, 11:00am-1:00pmET
- Module 4 Live Session: Tuesday, August 17th, 11:00am-1:00pmET
For more information & to register, please visit: https://